The club is open to anyone who has an email address and follows the club Regulations.
Membership and all activity in the club are free and also free from any advertising and business dealings.
Each member uses a nickname and email addresses of the members are not
Members must keep the following rules:
The club may organize other organizations' tournaments, and accepts the regulation of those tournaments. Some organizations may not prohibit computer or other external help, this is always shown in these tournaments and games. So, computer or other help in these and ONLY in these games may be allowed.
- The system must be used for playing chess.
- Members must act according to basic human behavior.
- The basic rules of using the Internet, the Netiquette must be kept.
- Computer or other help during the games is not permitted for generating, choosing, verifying moves, for analysis or else.
- Do not search for errors and use them to your advantage.
Any member who violates these rules will be excluded from continued play.
The coordinator is Andras Galos, who is always accessible according to the Contact page. He will help members who are unable to find answers in the command list or the FAQ.
Link to E4EC|
Yes, we'd appreciate it if you want to link to e4ec.org from your own website.
You can use this graphic and link if you want to create a graphical link...
Games start from the standard initial setup by default, but it is possible to start new games from any setup.
Other setups can be given at challenges, in the following two ways::
With these two ways we can exercise openings, middle games or endings, or can replay games from one point, or else.
- With move list: the given sequence of valid moves that reach the specific setup.
- With FEN line: this is the standard one line description of any position (either invalid)
jenricks wrote this notice on Dec 09, 2012:|
how do you get agame
Post Your Notice
Voice your opinion about this page to the other visitors.
For easier printing of this page there is a printer friendly version of it:
To suggest this page someone:
Send to a friend
To view this page with another font size: